Thursday 16 February 2012

Sorry it's been a while.......

It has been months since my last blog - but I have good reasons for this. Aside from being very busy with driving lessons, I've been working towards becoming a fleet trainer and am happy to say I passed my exam last week! This means I'm now qualified to train and assess company drivers, which I'm looking forward to. In addition to this, I've been working on our new facebook page, as well as our Google + page. Please have a look at them and add us/like us! We've also recently taken on Carole as our third instructor, covering driving lessons in Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks, and we're also happy to now be in the position to offer automatic driving lessons. Onwards and upwards! Lastly, our new website is due to be launched in a few weeks, with this blog integrated into it. I will also in the coming days be adding more blogs aimed at helping learners and new drivers with any issues they may have when learning to drive. Until then!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you make mind blowing ideas about driving lessons bath. Last time, when I saw your site this was a little good but today I visit the web site again and find that you guys making a very smart work on the site. Today Web surfing is run very fast and a huge competition over the web is spread. So it is quite interesting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, and what’s perhaps even more devastating is that there’s been so little support to help the community rebuild.

    driving lessons

    ReplyDelete